Join the CWG Team
We’re looking for great talent to add to our team.
CWG Architects is an innovative design firm specializing in architecture, interior design and planning located in Helena, Montana. Celebrating 60 years of business, we have established an excellent reputation with commercial, residential, education, government and civic clients across the state and northwest region.
Are you interested in joining the CWG team?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Applicant should have completed their Masters of Architecture
- 1-5 years’ minimum experience in a firm environment
- Applicant who would personify and elevate our company culture with quality work ethic, innovative and solution-oriented demeanor, and passionate about our industry, while contributing to a positive work environment
- Applicant would have the opportunity to participate in a high-performance work environment with culture of excellence for our clients
- Applicant is self-motivated
- Interest in growing individual talents with project experience and continuing education, career growth
- Interest in autonomy to grow individual design style with immediate and real-world project experience, with ample opportunities for collaboration with other designers.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Cultural Benefits Applicant would have opportunity to participate in monthly lunch and learns series, complementary continued education, mentorship and support, supportive environment to share ideas, volunteer days, “Safety Meetings” (Gathering with other staff every Friday at 4pm for Blackfoot Beer, snacks and conversation), birthday celebrations, annual Community Partnership and Don’t Fence Me In Run with Blackfoot Brewing and Prickly Pear Land Trust, summer hours, paid holidays, CWG swag and clothing, family friendly atmosphere, stocked fridge and occasional morning treats, work in the historic downtown mansion district, and the chance to get to know some great co-workers in a positive and collaborative environment.
- Location Benefits Helena, Montana is home to ample outdoor and recreational opportunities, including top-ranked mountain biking trails, incredible hiking trailheads within city-limits, fishing, camping and is centrally located surrounding Montana’s other major cities and national parks. Within our capital city, we house a growing (and world-class) brewery scene, appreciation of arts, charming downtown, and excellent cost of living and quality of life.
- Traditional Benefits Offerings include competitive pay, health insurance, health savings account, SEP account with yearly employer contributions, profit-sharing, etc.
At CWG Architects, we’re proud to call our employees family with opportunities to cultivate their careers with CWG while providing a balance to pursue our many passions outside of the office. Whether it’s a road trip, a river, or a renovation, our interests are as vast as our backgrounds. If you’re interested in learning more about life at CWG, contact Tony at [email protected] or call our office at (406) 443-2340.